Bird Personality : Eagle
If you are an eagle type person, your common characteristics are:
- Work/task oriented.
- Usually like to dominate, rigid or less expressive.
- Egocentric, independent
- Brave, confident in talking and tend to control conversation.
- Willing to accept challenge
- Will act upon an identified goal, have long term planning and dare to dream big.
- Able to perform a series of tasks at once.
- Need appreciation for their achievement.
- Will not answer in detail, less interest in small talks.
- Hard-hearted, stubborn
- Target oriented and with the right guidance, shall focus on the said target.
- Aware of their self-image
- Slightly temperamental
- In an argument, if they do not contradict, they would leave
- Have endurance, persistence spirit
- Loyal to friends
- Cannot easily be influenced but are loyal to the people they admire
- Have the tendency of difficult to be taught since they feel like they know everything.
- Tend to listen only what they want to hear.
Eagle is Motivated By:
- Real competition or competition originating from their imagination
- Targets that need to be achieved before deadlines
- Rules that keep them busy and challenged
- Authority granted to negotiate and make a decision
- Freedom without maximum supervision
- Challenging tasks
- Have good leadership role, both formally or informally
- Opportunities to increase living status
- Public appreciation for their achievements
- Productivities and initiatives executed by other people
Eagle Dislikes :
- Lose of personal power or status they have achieved.
- Being used by others.
- Doubts, delay in decision making, slow in everything
- Bureaucracy, dependency, reasoning, uncertainty
- Lack of responsibility, lack of effort, apathies, lack of initiative
- Small talks, extensive explanation
- Disorder without comprehensive rules and structures
- Too sensitive, follow orders, maximum supervision
- Constant change, irrelevant information, attempt on something
- Meet a lot of people, entertain people
How to communicate with an eagle type person:
- When having a conversation with an “eagle” person, you must directly state your point, avoid talking too much and avoid obscure or repetitive conversation.
- Ask more on “What?” instead of “How?”
- Explain matters with result oriented because eagle type focuses on result (goal oriented), state sensible facts.
- Show them if there is a new challenging chance or opportunities because “eagle” types have strong determination to win/succeed.
- Let the “eagles” act on their own because they are not the type that likes to be ordered. In communicating, “eagle” give more statements, orders than questions. They rather talk more than listen.
- Appreciate their success because “eagle” like to be acknowledged upon their achievement.
The Strengths of Eagle Personality :
- Takes initiative
The Weaknesses of Eagle Personality :